Sunday, May 10, 2009

Iraheta

Don't cry for Allison Iraheta. Sure, many American Idol followers picked the 17-year-old raspy-voiced rock chick for the final two and she only came in fourth (booted last night), but fourth place isn't so bad.

Chris Daughtry came in fourth place in season five, and he went on to sell 4 million records, making him the fourth best-selling American Idol alumn behind Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson and Clay Aiken.

When reminded of that fact, Allison said, "[That] is really cool for me. I'm like, yay. Hopefully something happens. It made me feel better. He's done so much. He's done well. If he's done well, and he didn't have to make it all the way to the top, you know, it gives me a chance, hopefully. And I hope I do as well as he did."

No comments:

Post a Comment